CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moving from California.

We moved our things to storage in the middle of our family vacation. It was so nice to have my family there to help me with this huge task even though I didn't want to burden them during our trip. Thank you everyone for all your help. The packing process was so bittersweet for me....When a place becomes your home, even if you are hating your experiences there, It grows on you. I will miss you apartment 1502. Thank you for being a great home for the last 2 and a half years of my life. Even though you were rediculously expensive!
Here are some before and afters of my California home.
Keep in mind the apartment was very small and we have big pieces so it was very cramped!
Living room
Right when you walk in the door
Walking into the bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Dining/Bird room
Kitchen

Moving day
Although we didn't have furniture, the kids enjoyed some Curious George wherever they could.
My parents took my bird cage back to Wyoming for me.
Shoved into our storage unit
Cleaning day
It's so very empty. After we were done cleaning I sat in it's emptiness and cried.

No comments: