CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Goobye is always hard...So instead say See You Soon!

The night we finished cleaning my apartment we checked into a hotel after midnight. The next day it was time to say goodbye and start the 16-18 hour drive back to Wyoming. Jared had duty the next day so the only way I could say goodbye to him was to go to Camp Pendleton. He told them that he was going to come say goobye to me no matter what, so they allowed him to come have lunch with me for a last time.

Saying goodbye to his babies
He was sad to see them go. It was so cute, when he took Kiwi out of her cage, she whistled all pretty and then made kissing noises as she kissed him goodbye.
Kiss Kiss.
It was windy.
Aww he loves me.
As you can see my getting skinny went out the freaking window. I was so stressed when I left ,I blew up like a balloon. Pretty much hate how fat I am. I look like a moose. :(

Last kiss for a few months. I sure do miss him.
We hugged and kissed goodbye and told each other that we loved each other. I was being very strong and not getting emotional about it. I had already burst into tears earlier that day saying goodbye to my best friend Jamie and her family. I didn't want to repeat that with Jared and make it harder than it already was. We looked at each other and said "I'll see you very soon. Love You." Then he walked away to go back to work. I turned around to walk into the store with my sister before we hit the road, and she was standing there crying. I kind of laughed and said "Why are you crying?!" she looked at me and said "I am just sad for you, you have done this so much and I never could." After that I lost it for a minute. haha  Can't say that what she said wasn't true. In the last 4 and a half years I have watched Jared walk away from me more times than I would have ever liked. I don't even have a count on them because it was so often. Military life is hard especially as a wife. It makes you strong though and appreciate all the times you spend together. I am proud of what I have taken from this experience even though being a part is difficult. What makes this goodbye different though, was that it was our choice instead of the Marines. And I take more comfort in that than any other time he left.
I miss you babe, See you soon!

No comments: