CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Montana

The day after fishing Brittney and I decided to get in the rental car and drive to Montana. I needed to go tour the school, so I could make a final decision on which one I wanted to attend. It seemed like a good time to do it since I had a rental and it got better gas mileage than my car did. The weather wasn't too bad until the last day which I was happy about. They had predicted that it was going to be horrible weather so when it was pretty decent we took every chance we could to go out and look at the town. Last time I was in Bozeman was December and it was so cold that Jared and I didn't even look around downtown or anything. It only took about 10 minutes as soon as we got there to look at the school and the next day and a half was ours to do whatever we wanted. It was so great to just pick up and go without a time schedule and just relax. I think I am going to really like it there :)

There are a few places that I have decided that I love to eat & shop at there.
1. The Garage, they have an amazing soup bar that just hit the spot every time during the cold weather.
2. Wild Joe's coffe and Tea. BEST VANILLA CHAI EVER!  And so cheap. http://www.wildjoescoffee.com/
3. Hey Day! This was such a cute place to shop at. It was so cozy. http://blog.heydaybozeman.com/
4. If you have a child, Lucky Lu was such a cute baby shop.

We spent and entire day just shopping, It was great sister bonding time. I took my camera with me but for some reason I didn't take any photo's. I know readers..I know..That is just SOOOO not like me!

 I really liked the feeling of the school so I am going to start applying for finacial aid and hopefully get into the next class opening. It isn't until August so I have a few months to get prepared. If you want to take a look here is their website. http://www.academycosmetology.com/
Now we just need to find a home and have Jared out of the Marines and home with me and we will be good :)


No comments: