CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Country Therapy

Being back in Wyoming has been nice even though Jared and I are apart.  I have been home for almost a month now and in the last 3 week time period I have been very busy. I have been working on loosing weight even though I have a difficult time getting my heart rate up in this altitude without almost passing out. Going from 0 to 6,000 elevation is a bit much for my lungs haha. I bought an AB Circle though the first week I was here and have been doing it ever since. I LOVE IT! I have also been trying to go on Bike rides but after the first one I pushed it a little hard and got altitude sickness. We went like 2 or 3 miles in one shot. It wasn't a hard ride but like I said the breathing is difficult. When the ride was over I was shaking, beat red, breathing heavy and almost fell over. When I rode back to Mama Maud's house I sat down on the couch and immediately my head started pounding like someone just smacked me with a baseball bat. Then my whole body got weak. so I just went to bed before I really did pass out.

Some other things we have done...Bonfires, Making Maddie think there were mice when there wasn't, homemade cinnamon rolls, LOTS of Idaho Falls Trips, Birthday's, Going to the park with my nephew, taking walks, movie nights, Cosmic bowling, sewing, Chasing deer down the road like a crazy person, Harsh weather conditions to my California Car, and dealing with insurance people. Here are a few photos from these.

Make the above picture bigger...so cute!
Also make the above bigger. Our faces are hilarious!
He didn't want us to take the straw away.
Rayden's first bowling experience.
Love this one because he looks so scared to be with his Aunt's. He really does love us!

No comments: