CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sisterly Love!

The great thing about our transition to a new state, is that we were able to spend time with family. That hasn't happened in such a long time. Especially to have all of the sister's together! My niece and sister's birthday are only one day apart, so we spent one day at the park in Idaho falls for Kailey's bday (Niece) being silly and having a great time. Then the next Monday Brittney and I met Ashley in Idaho falls to do some shopping and lunch for Britt's bday. It looked a little like this.

Aren't they so Beautiful?! Love them!
Our rediculously silly duck face. I hate when girls do that and think it's sexy haha.
If you can't be silly in life then what do you have?
Love this life!

YAY

From Youngest to Oldest.

Brittney's Birthday Lunch at Chili's

Her Yummy Bday dessert

I bought her a nook...I think it was a success!

I love you Ashley and Brittney! You both are beautiful inside and out.







No comments: