CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Prince Charles the Prairie Dog

The other day I was cleaning the bird cage while Jared was out working in the garage and all of a sudden I turn around and he is holding a freaking prairie dog! Poor thing was scared out of it's mind while Jared just grinned ear to ear. He looks at me and said "What?! He was in my garage and I am a little teritorial!" haha crazy guy. Well I knew what was coming next, a terrible death for that poor creature. Jared went back outside and next thing I know he is tapping on the back door and waving me to come out. He put the dang thing on a homemade leash and was "walking" it around the yard. I was laughing so hard! I still knew that a death was around the corner because this is Jared we are talking about, but it was nice that he wasn't being cruel to it and was just playing around. He named him Prince Charles. I personally don't know why you would name something like that before you kill it, but hey that is just me. Here are some photo's of Prince C, and a video of him hanging out on the leash. Enjoy Readers!