CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

A day of sadness

June 3rd was a sad day for me..It was the day I had to give up the awesomeness of my beloved Iphone. Now that we are going to live in Montana I will no longer have a service provider for it. Unfortunately the only company in MT is Verizon. :( They have the monopoly with absolutely no competition. Jared was extremely happy about this because it meant that he could get a new phone and not have to use my old pink Slvr. So he was tickled pink as he held his new Droid. I however, clutched onto my phone litterally trying to not cry lol. I know I know I am so freakin lame. I got the closest thing that resembled my iphone....the Droid Incredible. But what made the switch even worse...I had to wait over 2 weeks to get the new phone in the mail. So because I couldn't continue use of my iphone since Verizon is gay, I had to use a temp phone happily provided by my brother in law. The only bad thing...he dropped it in water so it's super sketchy. Sad sad day...I will miss you my lovely Iphone. I'm sorry that you have become a glorified alarm clock.
Clearly not happy to give it up.
The new beast.

No comments: