CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A day at the beach.

Jared & I at Del Mar Beach on Camp Pendelton
My reenactment of me at the beach today: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS SO FUN THE WAVES ARE SO BIG HAHAHAHA" WHACK!!!!!!!!! *screams before getting dragged under the water and flipped over a good 3 times like a rag doll.* GASP! *Sobs as I crawl onto the beach....Collapses onto the sand* So yeah I pretty much almost died today LOL The waves were peaking at like 10 feet and the rip tide was incredibly strong!
The waves were so vicious there that we had to leave and move to another beach.

Jared in the water at the Oceanside Pier


Typical SoCal Weekend at the beach




Taking photos......


I said "lets take some more" and he gave me this face.....I guffed at him
THE END!

No comments: