CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!!!

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July filled with BBQ's and fireworks, But I also hope that you take some time out of your busy day to remember what this day is all about. Not the hamburgers and sparklers but your military men and woman who have made the ultimate sacrifice for you. I just want to say that I am so proud to be an american and I am so proud of people like my husband who make my freedom possible each day. I now tear up at the sound of our national anthem and see a flag waving in the breeze. Because I now know just how hard that life is to make that available to everyone. I am so bitter about the military because of our experience over the past 4 years but I have grown so much and I appreciate the little things a lot more. I am the most patriotic than I have been in my whole life and I hope that you all feel the same. Have a great day and remember the reason for the season. Pictures Later!

No comments: