CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Hair!

I am going to get a wild style on the 15th of July. I am so excited. The up keep is going to suck but I was ready to go back to something funky. I just loved my hair when it was Brown, blonde, and bright red. So this will be fun. Check in over the next few days to see the end result.

Day after: So I am unhappy with the way it turned out. All in all it looks fantastic....BUT....The red isn't near what I wanted....It blends into the black and I wanted to not blend at all. I wanted something that was like BLAM!! In your face red and that isn't what I got. So I am going to go back because I spent a lot of money on it and I want it to be right.

Well after two nights spent in the salon it turned out! I hope you like it readers!


MUCH LOVE EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see what it looks like! :) Are you and Jared going to the Harry Potter movie coming up??

Anonymous said...

It looks so good! You look hott in red! :)