CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If You Rest...You Rust!

So I haven't updated you readers on my new healthy life. Well...Bottom line is that it sucks! I have been going to the gym religiously since march and guess how much weight I have dropped?



ZERO!!!!!!!!


It's so frustrating for me because I am working so stinking hard for so long and I have not seen any results at all. Like one week I gain, then I lose, then I gain, then lose, but it's all within the weight that I started at. That doesn't make me happy. I know I know, it takes time but I am so sick of it being this long with nothing to show for it. It's breaking my motivation hard core, because recently I have not been wanting to go to the gym at all. But then I make myself go anyways. I wish it were as easy to lose the weight as it is to put it on. I'm sick of being so Fat and mocked by the wii that I am obese. Annoying. haha

1 comment:

Brittney said...

But Jourdon is sure that you have a skinny tummy because you have no babies. He even told me he didn't think I was fat. I think I will keep him around for a long time. It is great to have the unconditional love.