CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Frustration, Weekend, Beginning of week 4

So "Mission Healthy Life week 3" just ended. It was a stressful week. I went to the gym every single day for almost 2 hours and all week I gained weight. I've been working so hard so it's discouraging. Blah Blah it's muscle..muscle weighs more than fat...Ugh I just want it to drop some...I mean it's been almost a month! But I can't let it get me down and just keep on pushing. I do feel better though, and I can see some muscle showing in my arms..I'm working hard on them since they are pre-Sumo looking to me lol. I've getting pretty tan as I'm taking advantage of the unlimited booth sessions included in my membership. I've only gone 5 times but i've darkened about 4 shades at least. I just hope that week 4 goes a little better. My cousin asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, in may, and all the dresses she picked out I look like a whale in. So I really want to drop by then so I will look fabulous!

Over the weekend we finally got around to washing our mountain of dirty clothes, and washing our filthy cars inside and out. We also BBQed ribs for the first time. I have pictures of those event :) I got in a Snapshot mood. Enjoy everyone that is a mini update for now.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I know it is frustrating to work so hard and have your weight not change, but at least you are seeing a difference. I love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

That is super frustrating. I can't wait to see your after pictures. :) You are going to look great! I'm super jealous that you have already bbq'd...it snowed here last night. ugh!

Jake and Sagan said...

Courtney! I just noticed that I had a few comments from you and it made me super excited! It's so fun to see what is going on in your life!
But also, I thought I would let you know that after the first year of being married and putting on a few lbs I started getting back into working out. And I was so grumpy because for almost a month and a half I wasn't seeing results on the scales, and you never really notice the physical changes in yourself. But it just kept working and finally I did see results. So just keep it up! p.s. you still look as cute as ever :)