CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

OUCH!




So I have set my mind to getting fit. I have gained so much weight since living in California it's been unreal! I'm over being the fat friend and have decided to get my butt in gear. They have opened a new gym not far from my house and it's on my way home from work so Jared and I decided to check it out last sunday. SOOO NICE! I joined up and have been kicking my own butt ever since. I have gone every single day since signing up and I am so sore right now it's not even funny. My most awesome plan includes....
1. Cardio/Strength Area, Circuit & Locker Room Access
2. Unlimited Hydro Massage- so amazing after a great workout
3. Unlimited Tanning- to get my sexy back
4. Unlimited Guest Privileges- so Jared can come with me every time for free
5. Unlimited Personal Training Group Sessions- with only 4 people per class so it's personal
6. 50% off cooler drinks - When you feeling parched and forgot your drink
For only...$24 per month
hahaha sorry that was my sales pitch.
Later I will post pictures of my skinny in progress...but for now...here is the gym.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! Can't wait to see your progress!