CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 2!

So it's week two of my path to a healthier me...I'M EXHAUSTED! I have been going balls to the wall with going to the gym at least an hour a day. That includes 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of strength training on the weight machines, followed with a 10 minute hyromassage to ease my sore mucles and relax me. I am sore from head to toe and sometimes just sitting and do nothing is painful because I'm pushing my muscles to the limit. It will pay off soon, even though the wii fit mocks me that I am fat :) I think that today I will take a break and give myself some recoop time. For the record this is how I feel at work today lol.
I am taking some time out from my daily tasks and jotting down this blog for those that read it. Speaking of work...I am officially an employee for Eufora International as of last week! I am so happy that I have a great job in this trying time. When I sat down to fill out the paper work my boss asked me what I was getting paid at the staffing place, she said "We really like you and enjoy having you in our company. We would like to give you a raise and a little more responsiblity." So I am now the receptionist and accounting. :) It's kind of exciting but I am nervous because I don't want to be the one that messes up the bills. But once I get the hang of things it will be fine. We are still trying to get decorations for our new office space but for now it remains bare. I've been lame at getting pictures of it together to show everyone. Well I better get to work before I get caught slacking lol. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Courtney! I haven't seen you since high school! How are you and Jared doing!? You look fantastic!