CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Beach Bonfire









So last night We went down to the beach and had a bonfire cook out. It was pretty fun! I was surprised how many fire pits were available, usually you have to fight for one, or so I have been told. :) We met Jared's friend and his wife at the grocery store and we loaded up on hot dogs, brownies, and of course the guys thought they needed beer. Then down to the beach we went. It was like 7:30 pm. All of the pits were taken at the Pier so we headed down to Harbor.

Lucky for us, there was a pit that already had a red glow so headed over there and didn't have to take the time to start a fire. We just threw the wood on it. It was so nice because the bonfires that I am used to are in the woods and you hear the trees and animals. But this time I could see and hear the waves crash into the shore. It was fun. The police came by a couple of times to make sure our fire wasn't out of control and that we didn't have glass containers. He stopped the first time and was like "You guys having a goood time? *while using his flashlight to check out our stuff* "ooo you guys have hot dogs!" it was pretty funny. Then he went to the next bonfire and ended up kicking them off the beach lol. They came back a little bit later after he left and when he came by again he made them leave again.

After about 2 1/2 hours we decided to leave so I finished up my Mountain Dew and threw it in the fire. I totally wasn't thinking and I left the cap on. It wasn't in there very long before it popped and exploded back out. It was HILARIOUS! the boys didn't think it was so funny because they freaked out and it gave them flash backs of Combat in Iraq. Tyler has ptsd so it was a bad deal for him. He almost pissed himself but I just couldn't help myself. I was in the sand almost crying because of the way they jumped and took off running. AH...Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute! :) When are you coming to Wyoming?