CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hair Idea's that I love!

I was told on facebook that I needed an all of the above choice on my hair poll. I have a picture that I think would look like that option. There was a Salon Magazine that came into the office that was dedicated to crazy color. It got me really inspired and I loved all of the fun options so I wanted to share with you the ones I cared for the most.

This would be the all of the above option :)

The scan of this picture doesn't quite do it justice. The green in her hair is phenomenal.

I am partial to this one because to me it looks like a sun!
I like the green in this one too.


Just found this one today.. LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the all of above option and of course the green one! :) Love it! I agree with you that the 3rd one just looks like the sun! It wouldn't look like you did much to your hair. Well for you it would since your hair is soo dark. Can't wait to see what you do!

Kaylee and Phil said...

As long as it's got pink in it it will be the coolest! :)

Amanda Lillie said...

I like the one that looks like the sun that is sweet!

Anonymous said...

So looking again I think I like the last one that you found. With the purple and green! LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see what you decide!