CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 24th 2009

This date was the day that we would have been out of the Marine Corps. We made through 4 years baby! Jared and I are a little bummed that we still have to stay in for the next few months, but we know that it's for the best and it will help us out in the long run of our lives. I think more than anything we are just sad because we are so homesick. I personally haven't been home since 2007 and I really want to go back for Christmas if time permits us. Jared has taken all his trips as you guys know, so he has been back to that familiar mountain area that we call home. But he can't wait to be back as well. California has become my home too and I will always have a special place in my heart for it. I told Jared that someday we will have to get a condo here and it can be our summer home. :) He didn't have much to say to me hahaha. Well for now, Jared is still going to doctor appointments and trying to get things resolved with his medical retirement, and I am just working hard and preparing for Eufora's annual hair show that is happening next weekend. I will blog about that later ;) Take care readers and know that I love you all!

1 comment:

Natayle Brown said...

Wait, did I miss something? What happened to you guys getting out? What happens now? P.S. Dress is absolutely gorgeous. I have a little dress collection going on - sadly we'll have to say goodbye to those when we move back to the "country"