CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bittersweet.


Tuesday the 6th of October Jared and I sold my Acura.

When we got home from our trip to San Luis Obispo to pick up Jared's truck, we cleaned up the car. We took it to the car wash station at our apartment and cleaned off the outside and took some pictures. By 8:00 pm we had a pretty nice listing on Craigslist in hopes we would get some takers. Well 20 minutes after we hit post we got our first call! A few hours later we had another and set up some times for them to come look at it the next day. We had 11 people call and ask about it, 3 people come and look at it, and by the 3rd person looking at it we had it sold. AMAZING...we SOLD it within 48 HOURS!!! I am very happy that it's sold and gone but it also made me sad because that was the 2nd car I ever had in my life. (The first was totalled in my 2nd car accident)  Here are some pictures of my old baby.



The day I bought my Acura, my mom bought me this cake. Jared came down from Jackson to Celebrate with me. We have been together so long it's great!







No comments: