CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yeah...I'm pretty exicted!!

We are down to 4 days until the wedding and 1 more day until we are headed to Vegas. I'm so excited! I haven't had a good vacation since 2007 so any mini vacation I can get is just peaches! I have been busy trying to round up all of the things that I am going to need and get the house ready for us to be away for a few days. Last night I went on a 3 hour hunt for red high heels to go with my dress...I was very unsucessful. On my downward slope of getting ready to give up, Annika switched my shoes to some black peep toe slingbacks at payless. I immediately found them, purchased, and went home for the night. While I was out shopping I found a cute work out top that was on sale, so I had to buy it for the pole dancing class. I looked at their website last night and I am so stinkin' excited! If you want to look at what we are going to do..here is the website. http://www.frommindtobody.com/ So now I have the dress, the heels, my party hat, Jared is picking up his tux there so that is nice. We are prepared I think! Annika made me her personal stylist *I'm so flattered!* So I am rounding up all of my nail, hair, and makeup items to fancy up the bride. It will be so fun. But to top all of this excitement off....My oldest sister Ashley had her car break down and they were needing a new one. My parents found them a great deal on a Honda Pilot at auction and purchased the car. Now how to get the car to Washington from Wyoming? So Ashley Volunteered my other sister Brittney to drive the car up to Washington for them. Ashley called me on Saturday and asked where the nearest airport to me was. She wanted to fly Brittney into San Deigo wednesday night, and she would ride up to Las Vegas with us, and then go home with my mom. I haven't seen my sister in almost 3 YEARS!  So I am so stoked to go pick her up and she will be joining in the bachelorette party.
This is such a good week!

No comments: