CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm so proud....

I have been slacking on posting a few things because I haven't been home long enough to do so. :) If you have been reading my blog then you already know that my cousin asked me to be her personal stylist for her wedding. I was so honored and had a great time doing it. Here are the photo's of my work, I am pretty proud of it. She looked so beautiful!

Making her Glamourous!

Her makeup turned out beautiful!

She is so happy!

I am so proud of the way that her hair turned out. The only downfall..The veil wouldn't stay.

Putting in the veil before the ceremony


Beautiful Bride

Her nails turned out great! They were black tips with red & white polka dots


At the end of the night we pulled her hair down and it still looked amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder she asked you to do your work on her! IT IS AMAZING! I love her hair and her nails are amazing! She looks amazing!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

GREAT job!! How did those little hats turn out!?