CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tico's Bad Hair Day

Lately I have been practicing some updo's for Annika's wedding, so I borrowed a dollhead from work to take home to play around with. Let's just say Tico didn't take fancy to the doll! hahaha

He loves to kiss anyone or anything. We make him kiss his reflection, people, and things he's scared of so he realizes that they are ok. Tico hardly ever screams....so he REALLY didn't like her! He makes that noise all the time though when we take him to get him clipped, or if he see's balloons. *Birthday's are not his style ;)* Lets just say he isn't going to like when I go back to school for hair and I have a plethora of these things! hahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! ha Poor Tico! Also, I love the pole dancing idea!!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious!!

Crazy In Love said...

Hey I am glad you found our blog! You guys look like you are really enjoying California. Keep in touch for sure