CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Wedding Prep....And Party Hats

My cousin Annika is getting married on Sept. 19th and she asked me to be in her wedding the other night. I felt so loved! haha I was just in her little sister's wedding in May and now I am honored to stand in Ann's as well. This time Jared will be acompanying me though, they asked him to be apart of it too on wednesday night. We have been running around like mad trying to find the dress she wanted, getting Jared fitted, and various other preparation plans. Weddings are so exciting! While we were shopping last night I found the cutest hair accessory that would compliment the girls attire so nicely...so Jared and I purchased 6 of them. Here is a picture of what it looks like...I had to wear it today of course. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the party hats! They are sSOOOOO cute!!

Kaylee and Phil said...

How cute!!