CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blogger Lameness...Yup that's me!

I have been truely aweful at being on top of my blog lately. Things at the office and outside of work have been very busy for us lately. For the past week or so we have been preparing for our June 2009 Distributor conference for work. Every single one of us has been running all over the place with at least a hundred things to do/re-do before the conference kicked off. I have left work every single night completely exhausted and have had to force myself to go to the gym becuase I have no energy. I have been completely aweful at going to the gym lately as well. I haven't gone at all this week and I feel like a cow but I just haven't had time and I think Jared got me sick.

But lets back up....because of the conference Jared and I had to celebrate our anniversary early. So on Saturday we woke up and did a little bit of research and then loaded up into the car and drove to Hollywood. I just love going to Hollywood...it's so exciting and because I am such a theatre/music buff it makes it that much more of a great scene for me. The history of some of those building is just phenominal. The greats walked there. I wish I were famous lol. We parked at our normal spot at the hollywood and highlands shopping center. It's cool because it's right next to the Kodak theatre and has a perfect view of the Hollywood sign. you just walk out of the amazing indoor outdoor shopping and down the steps onto hollywood blvd. We walked over and went to Ripley's believe it or not odditorium. That was so fun! those exhibts are insane. Mr. Ripley went to some crazy places in the course of his life. We were going to go to the wax museum but we ran out of time because we had dinner plans at 8:30 in Buena Park. We left just in time to arrive at the Pirate Dinner Adventure as soon as they opened at 7. Good thing to because everyone had the same idea we did and the line was already getting long. They had a preshow and free appetizers while we waited. Jared and I grabbed some drinks and settled down for the preshow. They did some fun silly entertainment with the audience and they had a "gypsy" girl that did the most amazing acrobatics. we were completely focused on her walking from the ceiling and the lights were dimmed. Then BOOM! An explosion happened and whiskey barrels were falling from ceiling and pirates were sliding down right in front of us. It was so exciting! When we came in the door we got a ticket with a color on it and that determined our section and the pirate that we followed. Ours was green and we got to sit in the second row. The show was just great. very entertaining! Plus I loved the fact that every single one of those men had a perfect 6 pack. It's not very often that women get good eye candy like that lol. They mentioned to everyone that it was our anniversary and they even gave us a cake *the secret is we paid for it lol* If you ever come to California or go to Florida then you should check it out. I have pictures of it that I will post later. I had to work on Tuesday *our real anniversary date* so we just went to the grocery store and Jared made me Ribeye steak and I made real mashed potatoes. It was such a nice dinner. When Jared came home he brought me the most beautiful flowers, there were a dozen roses, calalillys, carnations, and a few others that I don't know the name of. I just can't believe that we have been married for 3 years already. It's amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on celebrating three years already. The time really does go by sooo fast!