CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Enough is Enough

I figured maybe I better explain the letter I mentioned in my last post. As you all know we have had a bad go at the military. It basically boils down to 4 years of straight up Hazing! They rather enjoy making our life a living hell and so they wont let us get a way from them a switch to another company. what I don't understand is that if they hate us that much you would think that they would be dying for us to leave but it's the exact opposite. All of this hate towards us led to lots of depression, weight gain, and arguments about nothing. Jared dreads having to wake up and go to base every single day and when he comes home and tells me what they did to him that day I just break down and cry because I can't help. Well after almost 4 years we decided to say enough is enough!!!!! SO we are writing a letter to congress as a cry for help because no one higher in rank in the marines will. I hope it gets some attention and we get our just rewards. Anywho that is a breif summary of the letter.

No comments: