CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Celebrating 3 years of Marriage

Hollywood Sign
The Beginning of the Walk of Fame
The Chinese Theatre
Hollywood and Highlands Shopping Center
The Odditorium
The Button Man


This man was insane! even though he was playing with it up his nose he sounded amazing! The Crap you find on Hollywood Boulevard!

The Pirate Dinner Adventure Venue





This is when the big boom kicked off the show!


Jared and I.


Our Pirate Cake


MMMMMMM Look at that six pack!

Our Cute Cake
Our Pirate and Gypsy girl
The Beautiful flowers that Jared brought me on Tuesday. It was cute because we went to get groceries and then I got home before him and I couldn't figure out what he was doing. Then a knock came at the door and when I anwered there he was holding this and a super sweet card. He is the best!

1 comment:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Congrats! Those are beautiful flowers! You are such a lucky girl!