CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thanksgiving.

Well as behind as this post is, I feel like it must be done :) 

With Jared being in North Dakota for the holiday I was not expecting to have the kind of holiday that I did. 
My full intention was to sit at home alone with the birds and have a bowl of cereal or something of that sort. I  had to work around the holiday so I wasn't able to go home, nor did I want to drive that far for just a few hours. 

I just started my new Job at the salon and I was adjusting to everyone there and trying to make new friends. A great person named Channy invited me over to have dinner with her and her friends. I was so touched that she wanted me to join her holiday without really knowing me at all. So The morning of Thanksgiving I made some cookies to take over to the party and later that night had a feast with new buddies. We had ham instead of turkey and all of the fantastic trimmings to go with. After dinner we watched movies and hung out until about midnight.  I appreciate her so much for not letting me sit at home alone. 
 My Chocolate brownie/cookie sandwiches with hot fudge on top. The center has a york peppermint pattie. 
Thanksgiving dinner. YUM!

After I left Channy's house I went to the mall to meet up with Brittany to partake in the MADNESS that we call Black Friday!  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I met her in Victoria Secret's only 15 minutes after the store had opened. The line for the check out was already around the store and inching towards the door. She got her purchase and we wandered through the rest of the mall and stumbled upon this. 
 THE BEIBS!
So Brittany proceeded to grope him in front hundreds of people hahaha! Her mom left us because she was so embarrassed. We were just laughing hysterically. We went to Walmart after the mall so I could pick up a new Shark Mop. I highly recommend one to all of my friends and family. It cleans so well! They usually run about $80 but on black friday the last two years in a row they have been $36. It's fabulous. 


I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving and counted their blessing like I did. 

No comments: