CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas, surprises, & The Like.


MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS! 

I had a wonderful christmas this year and I hope you all did as well. 
Jared was in North Dakota working again so I wasn't planning on going home for the holiday. I was scheduled to work Christmas eve and the day after Christmas. My good friend Kallie had invited me to dinner so that was the plan this year on the day, and then Jared and I were going to have our own Christmas together when he got home from North Dakota. Well on Christmas Eve my mom called and said that my oldest sister Ashley had driven home the day before and surprised everyone. My brother was going to be home as well so I kind of wanted to join the festivities. Work on Christmas eve was such a blast. We expected to be a little bit slow so we all messed around a bit to pass the time. (We each had a client so we did actually work ;)  We played Would you Rather, and put GIANT poinsettia's in our hair to take these..




 Yeah we have a lot of fun! 
 Channy and I walked down the mall to harass a friend at Lens Crafters. We tried on glasses for like 10 minutes.

We drew straws to see who would go home early and I picked a short straw. So I was able to leave about 30 minutes early. At that moment I decided to drive home to surprise my family. I showed up at their door at 10:00 p.m., and rang the door bell with a plate of brownies in hand. It was so nice to see everyone, and their faces were priceless. It was a good welcome! My sister Brittney wasn't able to be there and we missed her greatly.

Christmas morning I went upstairs and surprised the kids that I was home. I love my Nephew's and Niece so much. They are getting so big so fast. They Trampled me going down the stairs to see if Santa was able to find them alright. At that moment sitting in the living room it finally felt like a holiday and the christmas spirit was so strong. Up until then, it was just day after day. we opened presents, ate breakfast, I did my nieces hair for church, and then I left to go see my in-laws open their gifts. We had a traditional Christmas dinner with their neighbors, opened gifts, and I left once again to do a photo shoot of my friend's beautiful one year old daughter. 
Here is a sample of how they came out. 


After the photo's we went back to my house and we had a glow in the dark hula hoop party in our kitchen. It was great! 
We also went through some boxes of old school work and I put on a really lame puppet show with a paper bag Jester. However it did make everyone laugh until tears were streaming down my sister face. It was memories I will cherish forever. 
The next day I had to wake up early and drive back to Montana to make it to work. It was a long tiring day :)

Jared got home on tuesday and we woke up Wednesday Morning to have our christmas together. we were blessed with very caring and thoughtful gifts from family and each other. 
 Some of my gifts. My mom also got me some cute chef things for my chef kitchen. 
I decided to get my self the Doterra Lotus diffuser, so I could diffuse my essential oils in the house. I LOVE IT

 Jared let me get 3 new camera lenses...3!!! I am so stoked. I got the telephoto, a 35 mm, and the macro lens. 
I also had to get a new bag to house them all. He's so good to me! 

The next day Jared's family came into town to see us for a couple of days. It was a nice visit even though it was short. 



I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and was blessed immensely! 


No comments: