CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jared's early Christmas

We had to get Jared and early Christmas gift this year...A BRAND NEW CAR! (I totally said that out loud like I was on the price is right) 
His truck has been giving him a lot of problems since we moved to Montana, and we have definitely have put more money into it than the dang thing is even worth. So when he came home from ND and it broke again he was upset that he had to fix it again. When he told me I just looked at him and said " Like hell you are paying to fix it again, I would rather put money into a new car payment then have to pay to fix that truck every time you come home."  He said"  Are you serious?! really?" and after that we had two days to find, get a loan, and buy a new car. I think we found a pretty dang nice one if I do say so myself. 




It's a 2010 Ford Focus :)


He also got a European Mount of his first Bull Elk ever. He was super happy

No comments: