CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 30

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today & three good things that have happened in the past.

I have been so blessed in my life. With all the struggles, comes greatness and I have so much of that. 

I got married to a wonderful man and I am so happy/blessed that he came home from Iraq and is with me every single day. 
I have the most amazing friends on the planet and I am fortunate enough to have them in more than one state. 

I was accepted into Cosmetology school TWICE! lol That just means I am twice as good at what I do and the career I am pursuing ;)


I hope that those who cared enough to read my blog a day learned a little about me and enjoyed my posts. Thank you readers, I love you!

No comments: