CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 23

Day 23 – 15 facts about you

1. I have wine drinkers taste on a beer drinkers budget. (Meaning I always want expensive shit haha)

2. I don't view myself as very talented

3. I am very hard on myself. 

4. I have an obsession with weird items such as eyes, ties, handcuffs, etc..

5. I will always bend over backwards for my friends. 

6. I hate the cold. 

7. I obsess over being so fat but I have a hard time being motivated to change it.

8. I love spending time with Jared so much! He is my world.

9. I shower every single morning

10. I can't go a day without makeup

11. I'm ocd about having a clean house

12. Entertaining friends and family is one of our favorite things

13. I would feel so lost without my fluffy birdies

14. I have a terrible temper

15. Sometimes I just care too much! 


No comments: