CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 27

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
2010


2011

Well in '10 my hair had extensions, it was cut short into a bob, was hot pink, emerald green, lime green, yellow, orange, and brown. I was at the heaviest point in my life topping the scale at a whopping 200 pounds. I had a lot to figure out as far as moving, my identity, Jared leaving the Marine Corps, and starting a new life. 

So far in '11 My hair has been black, brown, teal, purple, and extensions get put in tomorrow :) I have lost a little weight which I am happy about, but the journey is still a long road. I am finally settled into Montana and we are trying to get life all into one state now instead of 3. I am close to completing my time in Cosmetology school and I am very happy to be close to having a career.  I am realizing that I have a lot of issues that I need to deal with after life in the Marines. It's an interesting adventure so far. 

No comments: