CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 22

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
WOW this is pretty personal...um...ok let's see...

Dear USMC,
 Before you, life was much simpler. Things didn't effect me to the degree that they do now and I was a lot happier day to day. I feel that you have made me very emotional and a lot more angry than life was before. After all of those years where I had to hold everything inside so it didn't hurt Jared really broke me down. You have a lot of mean hurtful people who I am now realizing has put a huge negative effect on my life. I know you are supposed to break down the people within you to build them back up, but I feel like you broke us and never built us back up. Why must I have such a big love hate relationship with you? 



1 comment:

Jamie said...

At least its all over now :)