CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best 
friend.
Any photography with this stunning woman is one of my favorite photographs. 

Jamie Whitehouse...you are an AMAZING person. I am so lucky to call you my best friend! Even though our time together wasn't that long in the same state, we had the best times. You are so real and down to earth, not to many people carry those qualities anymore. You were always there to listen to me, and we never ceased to spend time together where we weren't in tears from laughing. Being in Montana without a great friend like you has been hard. It's amazing how you find a bond with a person, and I have a good feeling that no matter where we are in life we will still remain great friends. I can't believe it's almost been a year since I have seen your face. I truly miss you and your family and I hope you know that I will be there for you no matter what. 
Mucho Loves!

Aaawww Justin! you sexy beast you! 
Although we aren't as close as we used to be, I still, and will always consider you one of my best friends...after all I consider you my Gusband LOL. We had so much fun in High school, and pretty much every time we get together. Definitely some of my best school memories are with you. You are the will to my grace haha Just kidding. I hope you and your bad self are doing fantastic in Utah and you better come see us in Montana soon. Love and miss you!


No comments: