CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 – 

A photograph of the town you live in.

(I am doing this one a day early because I will be traveling to Wyoming this weekend and won't have my computer)

This is an arial view of Bozeman. The closest (and largest) building is the MSU campus. The white dome is a sports arena, and the tall round and rectangle buildings to the left is dorm rooms. You can see the small M up on the hill. This summer I plan to hike to that beast. 
 Here is a small glimpse of downtown/ Main street during the winter time. They put the christmas decorations in the middle of Bozeman Ave. 
Of course there is BIG Mike, he resides at the Museum of the Rockies here in Bozeman, MT. 

1 comment:

Kaylee and Phil said...

The other day Phil was telling me I need to come visit you soon... It's been too long!