CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first 
date.


This one is actually a hard one! I have been thinking about what to write all day long. So..lets start with this..

LOL sorry I had to include that. Jared and I have been together now for almost 7 years so it's been quite some time since we have had our first date. Even so, we never really had a formal first date to be honest. Any time that I can go out and have a good time with Jared is good enough for me. With money being so tight, we don't get to go out very often so it's always nice. If you watch MTV they have a show called Parental Control. Now THEY come up with some incredible first dates...I would like to go on some of those types for sure. ;)

No comments: