CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 - a photo of yourself 
and a description of how your day was.



Today was pretty tiring actually! I had a test on the Rectangle wrap perm and Lightening/coloring. At the school we have 3 levels of testing that we have to complete before we can graduate. At a level 1 you have to pass each test at 80% or more. Level 2 &3 you have to pass the tests at 90% or above. Right now I am taking my level 2's as fast as I can, so I can get through the level 3's before 1650 hours. I have about 800 hours left :) I passed both the tests that I took today thank goodness. The stress is SO not good for a person lol. I was happy that it wasn't a full out blizzard today so I was able to drive to school in the first place. I hope everyone else had a good thing happen to them today too. 

2 comments:

Kim and Melissa said...

Such a pretty picture of you :)

Crazy In Love said...

I love this idea! When Valentines day is over I think I will have to join in on the idea! I am glad you did so good on your test. Don't get to stressed:)