CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

As close to Halloween as I got.

Normally for halloween while in california we would go to bates nut farm to pick our pumpkins out, have a pumpkin carving party, mabye make some pie, and think about dressing up. This year we didn't have any of that. Instead Jared went to Wyoming to go hunting, and I was left to celebrate alone. I didn't plan on doing anything but we were allowed to dress up at school and the day before they had a halloween costume contest with Tim Burton characters. That contest really got me in the mood so I decided to pull out an outift the night before. I'm really glad I participated because it was the closest to halloween as I got.

The beginning of the Corpse Bride.

The workings of Cheshire Cat.

Putting together Edward Scissor hands
 Edward Finished.
 When Mar's Attacks girl start.

It doesn't look like Tim Burton's character..but this was Sammantha's version of Mad Hatter.
 Mad Hatter.

Corpse Bride all finished
 Cheshire Cat all finished

All of the contest Characters finished. The creators did an amazing job!
 All of us who dressed up for the day.
 Mario & Luigi Instructors
 Mickey the Zebra & Courtney the cop
 Who doesn't love Lucy? I know I do!
 Look out little Red!
 Resident bad girls. Rachel & Roxanne

I got that Punker!


Kali, Klarisa, Lynde, and Jaycee.

On Halloween day I watched old time halloween favorites  such as Hocus Pocas and Halloweentown 1,2,3 and I ordered myself a pizza.  Wasn't how I would have pictured the night, but it was fun none the less. Even though I didn't hand out candy I saw some adorable trick or treators. I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments: