CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Her name is Mindy

I don't know about the rest of you readers, but I am a HUGE "coffee shop" music fan as I like to call it. I love the soft melodies and perfect words that each song possesses, especially when I am stressed or feeling down, or if I just want to unwind and get some work done. My new favorite coffee shop artist is Mindy Gledhill. Her album Anchor is pretty much amazing! I highly reccomend that you all take a listen. I even included one of her songs on my blog for sampling. Jillian Edwards is another new artist that I have had on my playlist. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her music!! She was supposed to play in Provo and she ended up cancelling. :(