CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Then end of a chapter.

This week is my last with Eufora International. How bittersweet it feels that I won't be coming back next week. For the last 15 months I have been with this company..many good times..many bad. But still I feel overwhelmingly sad and alone. (Maybe because I am alone right now lol Jared left me for a week to go to a wedding in Arizona) My trainee will be here soon and I start the training process of what I do on a day to day basis, 40 hours a week. I have to tell myself that no matter what I would be leaving. Whether it be right now or in a couple of months when Jared is allowed to leave the Marine Corps. But it still doesn't make goodbye any easier. It's completely lame but we rather enjoy the Disney Channel and almost all of the shows it has. Well last night I was packing and the show Hannah Montana was on, it was about her deciding to to move home to Tennesse. She said exactly how I was feeling...Why is it the right decision for me if it makes all the people I love so sad. But it also makes the people that I miss so happy all at the same time.  I will be back with Eufora though, just in a different sense. Ugh..just get through the next couple of weeks and I hope things will start to get a lot less stressful and easier. New beginnings are great but it's closing the chapters that are difficult. But again like I have been saying, this is all temporary.  I just need to let the journey take me :)

To new beginnings and the end of this chapter.


No comments: