CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Crazy Hair

First off I want to thank everyone for voting on the hair poll! You guys are so awesome I really appreciate it!
Although purple was the winner...I just wasn't feeling purple right now.

I loved the last hair option that I posted so I went with pink and green. The pictures of it just don't do it justice.  I took the photo in to Natalie at Hair Drezzers on Fire and she loved the idea I was going for. We did a spin off of it, so I have a A-Symetrical bob with the color in an almost peek-a-boo panel on the left side. Then I have smaller other panels on the right. The dark color lays over the flair so its kind of hidden until I turn my head and then BLAM! It's so fun haha. ENJOY!


Before Pictures. My hair didn't look to bad after 6 months extentions

After.





Love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freaking love it! This is by far my favorite hair option you've done! I loved the extensions cuz I love long hair. It think long looks good on everyone! But this is my favorite! It goes great with your personality! Very fun and very sha BAMMM!!!

Natayle Brown said...

OMG love love love it Court! It looks so good! I LOVE that you are brave and don't mind putting wild colors in your hair.