CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photo's Evolved

For Christmas Jared got me this amazing Nikon D3000 professional camera. I AM SO EXCITED! The photo quality is stunning! In the first week that I had it, I had already taken 230 photos. Can't wait to keep using it and learning more.



The camera on the left was my first camera ever, The middle was the camera that I bought myself while Jared was in Iraq, and finally my amazing Nikon! My photos.....Evolved...



3 comments:

Denise said...

I am so jealous!!! I can't wait until the day we can afford a nice camera! Have fun with it!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Ahhhh!!! I want that same one! Or a D90. I hate how all the money I earn goes to bills and not to upgrades...Lucky you! Jared must love you tons! :)

sami jo and ryan said...

yay! have so much fun with it. . . :) i love you court! you are awesome.