CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

How did I get so lucky?


I love this man. He does everything in his power to make me happy. I appreciate him so much!
His guy friends make fun of him because of the things he does for me, and girls wish their guys would do a little more haha. For example: Yesterday he took the day off of work, so he braided my hair for work (He also braid's my hair every night before we go to bed because it's so long.), Made me dinner (He makes me dinner all the time), did some housework and erronds (He always helps me out when I ask with housework, well almost always haha), and painted my toes. Plus as most of you have seen in the past, he brings me just cuz it's wednesday flowers all the time. I feel very blessed to have not only such a wonderful husband, but best friend.

I love you Jared! Thank you for everything!




1 comment:

Kaylee and Phil said...

Flowers just cuz it's wednesday. How cute! I'm glad you got yourself a wonderful hubby. You deserve it!