CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Slacking

These last few weeks have been such a busy time for me that I keep neglecting my blog (and readers of course). The annual hair show for work is this coming weekend (Nov. 8&9) and we have been go go go trying to prepare. I'm not sure I am quite ready for what is coming, but my excitement is high. I will do a post about it soon. But for now..I want to share a few photos of our recent events.

The tree outside our house.

Jared had never seen orange juice in a can. He was excited haha

I was having a horrible day and Jared brought me flowers to work and we went to lunch.

I love those just cuz it's Wednesday flowers.

Tico finally decided that pumpkins were A-O-K. haha The first time he saw them he was scared to death.

No comments: