CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Rapunzel..Rapunzel..Let down your hair..

I have wanted extentions for YEARS. Well I finally got them and couldn't be happier. I wasn't blessed with a full head of thick hair. Instead I got thin and fine. Worst combination ever in my opinion lol. Well the Marine Corps ball is this saturday and after I got a horrible hair cut/color I knew I had to take action. Just so happens, a good friend of mine from beauty school specializes in extentions and was happy to help me out. It's taking me a bit to get used to considering I have never had hair this thick or long in my entire life. I think once the headache goes away from the cornrows it will be fine. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Before..



After :)


luscious lengths




5 comments:

Natayle Brown said...

Court I hope Jared thinks you're just the hottest thing he's ever seen. LOVE you with long hair!

Kim and Melissa said...

How pretty! You look gorgeous!

Kaylee and Phil said...

AHHH Courtney I love your hair! You are soooo pretty! Can't wait to see pics from the ball!

Anonymous said...

I love it! So pretty! How long do you plan on having them in?? You look good with super long hair! I want to get them just so my hair will be thicker. After I had Mak I've been shedding like a dog. :(

*Cam* said...

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!
OW OW GIRL!!! You look smokin'!!! :) Do you love them?? I'm sooo jealous of you!! I want long hair!!! hahaa