CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures...FINALLY!!

Pictures finally...sorry this post is long!

Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe



My dad teaching my mom how to box on the wii.

Fishing on the Oceanside Pier
The tank museum on base
My mom thought it was funny that marines call the bathroom the head.
feeding squirells at the look out point.
Jared is mean and caught it by the tail
The oceanside harbor at dusk
Yes this is a bat ray and we fed it fish!
Eating Lunch at Seaworld
Dana Point Fishing trip
Heading out to sea
California Scorpion fish Jared caught (it's spines are poisonous)
the tiny rockbass I caught
inside the gully where mom and I spent a lot of time due to sea sickness
Happy Birthday to me!
Our first round
Yum. Carribean Fantasy
Over Under Shots.
Kick in the ass shooters
Yay! Tickets!
I love my hubby
The bartender gave her a sippy cup full of water.
Our Walrus impression
I love my girls
The awesome cake they made me

Our 12:30 am drunk hug
It was a great night
He's the best!
The computer desk and Chair that Jared bought me for my b-day!

No comments: