CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

May 3rd...a day that's all about me....my birthday! The past few birthdays that I have had pretty much sucked, It was just another day to me and it didn't feel special at all. The last big semi Hoorah was for my 16th, so when asked what I wanted to do for my birthday I just responded with "what we do every weekend, nothing special". This of course made Jared sad that I didn't feel like I was special enough to do anything for my birthday so he went all out this year to make my 21st over the top.

My day started out pretty early for a sunday (well at least for my sunday haha) Jared woke me up at 8:00 and was telling me to get ready because he wanted to go out for breakfast. Then we tells me that he needs time to finishing planning something secret and wanted to kick me out of the house so I threw on some clothes and went to the tanning bed so he could have a moment. After my nice warm tan, I met Jared at IHOP. When I walked in the door he smiled and took me back to our table that he had gotten and said " I already ordered for you...this will be a test to see how well I know my Boo" I laughed at him and said " you better know me, we have only been together for almost 6 years now" The breakfast was delicious! He ordered me an orange juice, stuffed strawberry french toast, hashbrowns, eggs, and bacon. Yum! After our meal he said ok well you have an appointment to be at soon so get in the car and follow me, it's a surprise. He took me to June Angel Day Spa and I got a 30 minute massage! *it was badly needed after that guy rear-ended us* He is so sweet! We back to the house so I could finally take a shower and get ready for the day but when I walked in the door there was Jared with Camera in hand and my two besties jumped out from behind the wall and yelled "SURPRISE!" They had decorated my house with streamers, balloons, and they made me a cake! They are simply the best ever! We painted our toes and hung out for a bit then we all loaded up in the car and drove to Irvine to go to Dave and Busters (for all of you that don't know what that is, it's like an adult chucky cheese with better food and an open bar.) We started the night off with dinner in the lounge and then we headed off to play games. It was finally the time for the girls to have a drink together and we did just that. (Again as I say in every post...pictures to come...) Jamie and I got T-shirts with our tickets winnings and Mellisa got a coffee mug. I told her she would need it after the drinks we had since she is a light weight drinker. :) Love ya Mel! We got home at 12:30 am and we all had to get up and go to work the next day. So we didn't eat the girls cake but it looked great. It was a wonderful birthday and I am so loved and adored by these guys and they did everything they could to show me that. It was really nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! You have such a good husband! :) Glad you had a great birthday! Happy late birthday too by the way! :D

Denise said...

Happy late B-day! Sounds like it was awesome.

Natayle Brown said...

Courtney happy birthday! How fun! We are going to Dave & Busters for my 21st too hahaha, I guess thats the cool thing to do for your 21st when your married ;) glad you had fun!