CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Dreaded Blue Jeans.....

Blue jeans...something that hasn't wrapped my body in over a year. It felt like jeans became untouchable as most clothes did when I gained so much weight, but after months of trying to put on jeans and let down after let down going from size bigger and bigger, I found some! As you all know I have started my road to a healthy life in March when I joined Fuse fitness and I have been going every single day since then. I am trying to watch what I eat a little more and every morning for breakfast I substitute that with a slimfast as I am running to work. So far I have lost 10 pounds and several inches in some parts but i'm not sure on the exact count because I didn't measure like I should have when I started. I am very excited to be able to squeeze into jeans again..especially L.E.I ones. and I hope to continue to get smaller and smaller. Wish me luck reader! Love all of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Denise said...

Good for you! That is a lot of weight in only a few months. Keep it up and you will be tiny in no time.

I loved all the pictures from when your parents were there and your birthday. Looks like a ton of fun.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

That is awesome! You couldn't get me to even run of a flight of stairs! I definitely admire you for going every day!