CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

HEAT WAVE!


It is so hot today....The temp on that thermometer is so lie! It was so warm yesterday that it stayed 80 degrees at 9:00 pm. I slept with both of the sliding glass doors and window open plus the ceiling fan on. Thank goodness I work in an office that has air conditioning! I do bank runs for the company every other day or every day depending on the amount recieved and when I got into my car the temp gage said that is was 105! Ha...I don't know where the heat wave is coming from but we are melting here in California. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha...that is insane. It should be spring not smeltering summer. It is mid 70's here! It is perfect!

*Cam* said...

You have the best hubby!!!
and I sooo wish I was there in that nice weather!!!!!