CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Wow quite some time has past since my last blog. Time has seemed to escape me while getting settled into my new job. I am loving it! I have quickly discovered that they love to eat :) Not good for me since I am trying to lose about 30 pounds but it's fun to join in their festivities. I was invited to their christmas party and rubbed elbows with top people that I am lucky to have met. Lots of italian food at that party. So Good! a couple of days later we had a going away party for an employee and this time we ordered in Greek! That was an exciting new change for me and I loved it. My new love....Pita Bread! And tomorrow, we are going to have a christmas pot luck so I made some super yummy looking cookie sandwhiches.
I am excited to have people share them. Christmas is just a couple days away and we are so excited. We are so spoiled and so blessed by friends and family members, Our tree is loaded! I will post more with pictures when I have some more time! I hope you are all feeling the christmas spirit readers and that you are loved and blessed throughout your days!

No comments: