CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Things Come To Those That Wait!



So Tuesday was a really good day for me! I FINALLY got a job! and it was a job that I have been looking for/wanting for quite some time. As most of you know I have been job hunting for a decent job since January of this year so here we are almost a whole year later I finally got it. I am now the Receptionist for Eufora International! If you guys don't know, Eufora is a top professional Hair Care product that is only sold to major salons and hair stylists. If you want to know more about the company go to http://www.eufora.net/ I'm so excited! To celebrate the event Jared and I went to the Elephant bar and got a couple of drinks and a GIANT cookie ice cream sandwich! It was nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for an awesome job! :D

Natayle Brown said...

Congrats! What will you do? Are you still doing nails?